Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Orchestra Party

I'm just home from my last "concert celebration party," this one with the orchestra kids. We had more food than could even be consumed by this band of hungry elementary kids, but we managed to get this group shot - three teachers hiding in the back row....Next week it's back to rehearsing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte,

Thanks for your exceptionally well organized presentation at the computer club. I think it may have inspired some members to consider creating thir own blog to communicate with family and friends. It seemed so easy to do when you explained it. I may even try it myself and probably shock our children and grandchildren.

Once again thanks for your well received presentation. And thanks to Rosemary for encouraging you to come to our meeting.

Al
( I may be anonymous , but you know who I am!)

Charlotte said...

Al,
You're welcome - I enjoyed sharing the ease of blogging with your group. You should check out Rosemary's new blog!