Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Picasa Collage and Cactus

This morning our cactus was blooming, so before the flowers closed up, I grabbed a few shots. I had heard that one could make photo collages with Picasa, so after playing around for a bit, I figured out how to do it. In Mac it's pretty easy, once you realize that photos in iPhoto are integrated with Picasa as well as Blogger. Huh?
Here is a youtube video tutorial which is helpful. You have to download Picasa 3 from the internet, I think, but it was already on my computer, so I must have done that in the recent past.
Once I created the collage I saw the blogger button and then this posted to my blog. I had to publish the photo and then edit it to add text.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That's beautiful! Thanks, too, for the "how to" info. I'm going to check that out because I've got some pics I'd like to present like that. You are so clever - and a darn good photographer!