One of the things I like about my phone and phone service is the ability to block calls from certain numbers. This week I have been getting calls from something called QRI. (I also really like caller id.) Of course, I do not pick up the phone, but they keep calling anyway - up to 5 times a day. I looked up the phone number and the name of the company online and found that many people are getting spammed by this telemarketing company. If you buy something from certain companies, they get your number. I have no idea what it is that I bought to start this phone onslaught, and I know that I can pick up and tell them to put me on their "Do Not Call" list. It's just much easier to give them an everlasting busy signal. Although, if I had an airhorn....
This is not the first company who has called here that I have had to block.

No comments:
Post a Comment