Friday, January 2, 2009

The New Year is off to a rockin' start!

Eric started working on the yard today! He tore up the sidewalk on the east side of the yard as well as the concrete in front of the garage and repositioned it all into low walls. Here is one picture, but there are more photos - before and today - on my picasa site. I am so excited to have a great yard for the first time!

I started a new blog - imagine that. It's called Motifs in Music, and it's a place for me to ramble about thoughts on composing and teaching music.

I am also a contributor to a new blog with one of my book clubs. Bill put up all the books the club has read over the past x years, and as a contributor, I can post books I am reading as well as comment on books.

No comments: