Home again, home again after an uneventful, on-time Jet Blue flight from JFK to LAX. I have to say that I enjoy that airline from the comfortable seats to the snacks to the tvs. I certainly got my fill of HGTV for 5 1/2 hours!I had almost forgotten what an exciting city it is. Such energy! Great architecture! Things to see and do for everyone! I would like to go back soon (and not wait 18 years) and see another show or two, go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, go to the south end of Manhattan and stroll Little Italy, Greenwich Village, SoHo, etc.
As exciting and fun as the Big Apple is, I would find it exhausting to live there, constantly vying for space on the sidewalks, people shoving and running into you because there is no other place to physically be.
Claremont feels calm and friendly and a good place to land and try to catch up on some sleep!
1 comment:
Welcome home! Loved your travelogue and your comments and impressions of so much that you saw/did/experienced. Thanks for sharing with all of us!
Post a Comment