Friday, June 1, 2012

Hidden Claremont: Tiny Lending Library

Check out this little gem in Clare-mont on the corner of 9th and Cambridge.  Swap your old book for one from the little mailbox.  This week I saw the second Girl With the Dragon Tattoo book in the mix.....

5 comments:

hmcinorganic said...

I will have to check that out when I get home. Cool idea. Maybe we can set one up too. We can be the central branch and you can be the eastern branch.

Rosemary said...

That is impressive. I wonder if you can make contributions to it?

Bec said...

I'm going to check that out . . . I've probably run right by there a dozen times and not noticed it.

Around Claremont said...

That's awesome, I had no idea that was there!

Anonymous said...

I read about this concept quite a while ago. So glad to hear someone in Claremont started it. I will look for others and perhaps figure out how to have a 'branch' at my house.