Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lemi Shine

Before on the left, after on the right.
For a year or so I have been unhappy with the way my dishwasher has been performing.  The glasses would come out with a whitish film, the silverware never looked clean enough, and I was just unhappy with the quality of the job.

Then I started doing a little internet research and discovered that the dishwashing detergent no longer contained phosphates, and this was the reason for the white film.

Little more research led me to a product called Lemi Shine.  What a difference a little bit of this powder does!  I put it in the little compartment next to the one for the detergent (a few teaspoonfuls), and now our dishes come out as they used to!  I also tried putting vinegar in the dishwasher, but find this works a little better.

And no, I am not paid to write this post.

No comments: