Wednesday, February 27, 2013

iPod

This morning while working out at the gym, my iPod nano stopped working. I thought maybe that I had charged it too many times (I usually keep it fully charged), so I tried plugging it in to my computer when I got home.

Nothing.

I use my iPod every day when I teach, and every time I go to the gym. Today my quick fix at school will be to use iTunes from my computer which I can connect to my speakers. This is slightly awkward, but I have done it before, and it will work.

Friends on Facebook suggested that I submerse the thing in a bag of rice, and I am trying that, but I think that solution is good for a wet device. Mine was not wet.

Tonight I will think about my options.

---Later--- All it took was a reset. Dear H figured it out, and now I am up and running again. Thank goodness.

Also, at school today, the heater refused to turn on, but one of the teachers who came in fiddled with it, and soon the room was warm.

Oh, how we depend upon technology!

No comments: