Today I made peppernut dough, an annual event celebrating my Mennonite culinary roots. Last November I chronicled the three-day progress in this blog. This year I decided to make a little movie about making the dough, mostly because I wanted to try out a newer version of iMovie. Here's my endeavor. And yes, I realize I spelled Karo wrong. I'm not going to spend 20 minutes fixing it this time.
3 comments:
Oh, I can taste the dough! I assume this is part 1 of a 3 part imovie series?
How interesting that you use sour cream. I used soured cream because I'm pretty sure Gma Wiebe told me to do that. I wonder what Mom uses?
I don't think I'll make movies part 2 and 3. Definitely more boring. Rolling, rolling, rolling snakes, and then part three, slicing, slicing, slicing buttons. Maybe I'll make the current movie just a little longer. Maybe not!
Mom, what do you use in peppernuts?
3 day process!~ I had no idae.
~P
Post a Comment