Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cyberspace and Transportation

Ever since we've been home from sabbatical, our second car has been Zipcar. We rarely need a second vehicle, but when we do, it's great to be able to walk over to a college parking lot to pick one up for $7/hour. (If anyone wants a referral to join, let me know, and we can both get driving credit!)
Last week I got a twitter account. Yeah, I know I said I didn't need to tweet. I don't really, but I wanted to follow various businesses who tweet about special deals.
How are these stories related? I rented a zipcar on Saturday for three hours to go to the Ballet, and knowing I had two hours of credit, it was a very cheap rent. However, I found out yesterday that my credit had expired nearly a month ago. I was not aware that credit expired. So, I tweeted my first missive, "@zipcar - I wish your credits did not have an expiration date, especially when I didn't know that they did."

Today zipcar responded to that tweet and has given me a new credit of two hours, and this time I know that it expires on Sept. 1.

4 comments:

Adam said...

wow, you are so web 2.0! -Adam

Charlotte said...

Is that good?

Rosemary said...

I am super impressed!

adam said...

:) yes. Web 2.0 is good.