A few weeks ago, I heard that one of Vista's teachers and a student were interviewed by Lynn Neary of NPR about the 39 Clues books. I kept asking in the office when we would hear the story on the radio, and I was assured that they would let me know. Well, yesterday morning as I was groggily starting to wake up to Morning Edition, I heard something about the 39 Clues and I was instantly awake and poking Hal to listen. Here is a link to the story which you can hear in full.Mr. Yeager, our principal, played the significant part to us over the intercom so the whole school could hear and share in our school's moment of fame. All names were pronounced correctly.
Now I kind of want to read one of those books and follow the clues in the cards and online....
No comments:
Post a Comment