I also liked the Budweiser one in the old bar with the Clydesdales racing to get there with the Bud. I did NOT like any of the ones with violence. We see wwwaaayyy too much of that on TV and way too many kids think that to punch someone is the way to solve things. BTW, "Darth Vader" was on The Today Show with his mom - he's a beautiful, sweet, 6 year old blond with such a bright smile. He's had serious health issues in his life and wears a pacemaker.
1 comment:
I also liked the Budweiser one in the old bar with the Clydesdales racing to get there with the Bud. I did NOT like any of the ones with violence. We see wwwaaayyy too much of that on TV and way too many kids think that to punch someone is the way to solve things. BTW, "Darth Vader" was on The Today Show with his mom - he's a beautiful, sweet, 6 year old blond with such a bright smile. He's had serious health issues in his life and wears a pacemaker.
Post a Comment