I have been keeping a list of what I read since the early 1990s. As I was perusing the past 10 lists (one per year), I noticed a number of books whose titles sounded vaguely familiar, but the content did not jump to mind. And yet, there are books which have left indelible footprints on my mind with their characters, their details, the style of writing.
I have also noticed that I have an eclectic taste in books from fiction to non-fiction. I love magical realism, epic sagas, informative books, good old-fashioned stories, memoir, and quirky books.
This list does not have any of the books I've blogged about since January 2011. Those will probably be included in a blog post in about 10 years....
Here is a link to the list which is in no particular order and is undoubtedly incomplete.
1 comment:
Thanks! I just put two books on hold.
Post a Comment