1. Know ahead of time that a book is coming out and put yourself on the waiting list at the library before it's published. This helps if it is a book in a series, like "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency." I just picked up the latest installment, The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party. I am already 100 pages in.
2. In your Netflix queue, you see when a movie is coming out on DVD. Put it at the top of your list early, then return a disk the Saturday before to arrive at your "nearest Netflix facility" on Monday. They will ship it out on Monday to arrive to you on Tuesday when it is legal to get it.
After watching the first four seasons of Friday Night Lights on streaming Netflix, we could not wait for season 5 to stream, so we already have the first disk.
2 comments:
Thanks for the tip. I just put the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency book on hold here.
Have you read the other ones, Judy?
Post a Comment