Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Matinee

Today's feature film matinee --- the final Harry Potter movie.  I have to say that it was a good thing that we watched the first part of the movie last night on DVD, otherwise I wouldn't really have followed as well.  Since the book came out in 2007, that's when I last read it.  To remember what happened in a book that long ago, well, that's not an easy feat for me.  So, the movie plot was mostly new for me, with the exception of a few things which I did remember.

In my opinion, 7.2 is a much better movie than 7.1.

1 comment:

adam said...

they did take a few liberties in the film, especially with the final battle, but we enjoyed the movie only a few hours after you did. I want to re-read all the books again now! I wonder if I can get english paperbacks in japan...