Friday, June 15, 2012

Instagram

Several weeks ago I saw that this house had been "flocked." At least I think it was not done by the owners of the house.  Perhaps it was a fundraiser for the CHS band?  Anyway, I liked the looks of the plastic flamingoes (notice the two hanging by their necks? They gots no legs....)

I took this photo with my iPad, and I was inspired to join Instagram (now that I actually have an iPad) so that I could run it through the filters to see what would come up.  I am sorry that I don't remember which filter I used, but I liked the effect, and this was one of my first entries on Instagram.   

Some of my photos I will send to my Facebook page, some just on Instagram. 

1 comment:

Bec said...

I thought the flamingoes were great. My husband doesn't like my instagram effects on the photos but I'm having fun messing around with them.