Monday, May 6, 2013

Saladfarm

It is our tradition to go out to eat on Sunday whenever the Claremont Concert Orchestra performs. Yesterday after the concert we tried out the newest eatery in Claremont - Saladfarm. It's so new that this location isn't even on their website yet. This one is on Bonita next to Taco Factory. The space used to house the short-lived King Wrap and Quiznos, and now with the two spaces merged, it is pretty spacious.

The people were friendly and apologized when the tuna panini that H ordered took a little while to prepare. I had the California salad, and it was so big that I am having the rest of it for lunch today. The food was pretty tasty, and we will probably be back.



1 comment:

Bec said...

I've been curious how it is . . . Was going to stop for lunch the other day but ended up at Pita Pit.