
Friday night we had some HMC students over for a little dessert party. In the past we have served a TJs cheesecake to students, but I wanted something different this time, so I checked out
my cousin's pinterest site to come up with some ideas. I wanted finger desserts so I didn't need silverware, and these are the recipes I came up with. First I made
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies which are even better than Costco Brownie Bites, and about the same size. I was happy to use the tiny muffin tins that I had purchased for my daughter's wedding shower just over a year ago. They turned out very well, and I was happy to discover that Nestle sells a bag with a mixture of chocolate and peanut butter chips.

I also made
Cheesecake Yogurt Cups. It was supposed to be lemon, but I used raspberry yogurt instead of vanilla. They worked out just fine and I topped them with fresh raspberries. The third recipe will need a little changing if I am going to make them again. These
Caramel Apple Grapes looked so darn cute, and they taste pretty good, too, but next time I will make sure to add some pre-crushed peanuts and set them apart from each other since after they harden, they like to stick together, if they are close to each other.
Now that I have been in the kitchen recently, I probably won't come back to baking until the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment