Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Public Sculpture

A few weeks ago my friend asked me if I was going to blog about the sculpture at Harrison and Indian Hill. I told her she should go ahead and write about it since I hadn't made it to take photos of it yet and I didn't know anything about it. Here is her blog post about it. I'm not sure how she got the information about this sculpture since I couldn't find anything about it online. One thing she told me was that the red section is in the shape of a C and the two silver parts look like Ls. For CLaremont? 


This sign does not tell the artist nor name of work.


The white arrow points to the angel sculpture that was moved across the street. I had to cross the street to get a closer view of it.

No comments: