Saturday, July 19, 2008

A little shopping

This morning Hal and I made our first real visit to a flooring shop to look at vinyl for the kitchen. We found a local store (Tony's Carpets), and on Tuesday, Tony will be coming by to look at our kitchen and give us his bid. Finally, after 10 years of a new kitchen, it's time to replace the old floor!

At home we did some online shopping, and I have discovered a great secret. Whenever you go to checkout, and there is a space to put a "coupon code" or "promo code," and you don't know any code, just google coupon code and the name of the store, and you will probably come up with some coupons. When I bought the new Roman Shades for Claire's room from JC Penney, I found an online coupon for 10% off. Today when I bought pants for Hal at Kohl's, I found a coupon for $10 off. I have to credit the Today Show with pointing this out.

No comments: