Friday, September 4, 2009

The right tool for the job

I am in the process of finding a used, but fairly new Mac laptop. My trusty Mac desktop is going strong after 4 years, but I would really like to have a laptop to take to school. I am already creating powerpoints for my upper grade classes. I would love to be able to show short videos as well as visuals in order to reach and interest these kids.

I found several on craigslist, but usually they were too old, too expensive, or already sold. I did find one that I just might get, but the owner is now in the UK. She said she couldn't sell it there, for various reasons (most Brits don't want the American version), so we're working on a third party company to see if I like it, after she ships it to me.

Stay tuned, and hope that I can also get a computer projector for school!

No comments: