Today was my first day back to teaching music for the fall. I taught 2nd-6th graders for about 3 hours, and I remembered that it takes a little getting used to after a summer off. The classes went very well for the most part, and I really enjoy seeing the kids and teaching music again. I'm just a little tired tonight.
Fortunately, Hal's department had a luncheon today with food from the Delhi Palace Express, and there were leftovers for dinner, so we didn't have to cook!
1 comment:
The Claremont Indian food buffet has been my favorite place to eat with Mr. Big since the days when Mr. Singh owned it. I like spicier Indian food than their buffet dishes, but it's perfect for a young kid and much cheaper than a sit down Indian place. The food has gotten consistently better (we've seen 3 sets of owners). I like your blog.
Post a Comment