As a music teacher, I'm lucky. Actually, in many ways, but I was just thinking how great it is to have a dedicated music room. Most elementary teachers have to carve out a space in the multipurpose room, or put stuff on a cart and go room-to-room. The music room is a leftover portable from our schoolwide renovation a number of years ago, and it has seen better days. You can't really tell from this photo, but the brown rug is pretty worn out (I've covered up the worst part with an old rug that my parents gave me years ago). Now this rug has been abused, seen better days. It is curling on two sides and shedding. (Perhaps I will take a better picture tomorrow and post it.)
I dream of this rug, or one like it - nice and big - but with the state of the economy in California, and teachers being pink-slipped, this one isn't in the budget now.
3 comments:
The music staff is a wonderful aspect of the rug. Which size are you dreaming about?
The biggest one - 10' x 13'! I like to dream big.
I think it's the perfect one. Go for it.ewiebe3438
Post a Comment