- The Montclair Costco Food Court is open again.
- Our water no longer tastes moldy, but I still decided to get a water filter.
- The LA Times has figured out its morning delivery (it took about 7-8 days).
- After the rain 10 days ago, the hummingbird is no longer on the wire outside my window in the morning.
- I've started my once-a-week thank you note campaign. People have been so appreciative to get a nice note in the mail.
- I've been riding my bike to Vista 2-3 times a week. So far, so good.
- That rally we ran into in downtown LA we now know was the start of the Occupy Wall Street protest in LA.
- Leaves continue to fall and will continue to do so for another 8-10 weeks.
- Thanksgiving is only about a month away!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Fall Updates
Following up on past blog posts:
Labels:
Claremont
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment