 |
| Side Dishes |
 |
| Ham and Salmon |
Each December our co-ed bookclub has a book exchange. This year we did it a little differently. First of all, we decided not to discuss a book. (That gave me time to tackle the Murakami.) Second of all, we had a mini progressive dinner. By mini, I mean that we only went to two houses. We started out with main course and side dishes at one house, then walked across the street to the other house for dessert and book exchange. (I believe that the invite said something along the lines of a Pie Smack-Down.)
It was, in my opinion, quite successful, and I think it ought to become a tradition.
 |
| Wrapped Books |
We ended up with a Lynne Rossetto Kasper cookbook as well as
Galileo's Daughter by Dava Sobel.
 |
| Pie Smack-Down |
1 comment:
I heard Dava Sobel recently talking about Galileo's Daughter. She is absolutely fascinating and an excellent speaker. Hope you enjoy the book. Your feast looked great.
Post a Comment