Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Kid Funnies

A few funny things at school recently:

This morning I noticed, yet again, that one of our dear Kinders had her shoes on the wrong feet.  Thankfully they were slip-ons, so I had her take them off to put them on the correct feet.  She immediately crossed her feet so she could put them back on the way they had been.  I had to take one away while she put the other one on her correct foot first.   The teacher says she comes to school every day this way.  I guess I hadn't noticed before, but perhaps it's because she usually sits in the second row.

I told the second graders that I am planning a trip to Arizona.  One of them looked right at me and said, "Oh! You are going to see my tia!"  I said that I didn't know her tia, and she said, very seriously, "But her house is there!"

1 comment:

Ms. Lois said...

I love the logic of children!