Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warm Sweet Potato Salad with Black Beans and Feta

It seems as though I can hardly get enough of sweet potatoes and black beans in combination.  Especially when I add a dash of chipotle.  Last night I made yet another variation, and I think this one is my very favorite.

I found the recipe on a blog that I stumbled on.  Occasionally I look at blogs that I follow regularly, or look at the profiles of some of the people who follow this blog and read what other blogs they read.  In doing so last week, I came across a blog called Ben & Birdy which featured this recipe.  It's under the Feb. 24, 2012 entry.

Instead of using pumpkin seeds, I substituted pepitas since I can find already roasted ones at Sprouts in the bulk bins.  I also put my salad on a bed of baby romaine rather than arugula.

Today I will discover whether this salad is good cold on the next day.....

No comments: