I do not know when I last went to Village Venture, the huge arts and crafts street fair in downtown Claremont at the end of every October. Any blog about Claremont should include something about this long-standing tradition. Often I have a music workshop on that Saturday, and other years I have not felt inspired to walk in the heat. Today was yet another sunny, warm day for the Venture (while we watch the news of the impending Hurricane Sandy up the eastern seaboard).
Playing with the Village Pipers led me to the festivities today as we played in the booth for the Claremont Community School of Music.
The line was very long at Rosa's tacos. I waited in line, talking to a nice woman to pass the time until I reached the front and bought two tacos.
Lovely scarves for sale
Copper whirligigs
Unique clocks
Some of the pottery available
Blown glass
I like this sign advertising a place to rest at CUCC for weary Venturers.








No comments:
Post a Comment