Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sushi Takumi

As per our custom, we went out for lunch on concert weekend on Sunday. This time I had a hankering for Indian food, and we yelped to see if we could find a new one. We saw that the little place in Upland at Foothill and Campus has a new name (new ownership?), so we drove there to find that although yelp said they opened at 12:30 on Sunday, the sign on the door said 1:00. (Who opens for lunch at 1:00?) I was ready with a second suggestion, and we stopped at Sushi Takumi on Foothill in front of Lowe's. 

Yelpers give it 3.5 stars, so we didn't have high expectations. The staff was very friendly, and the service was good. The sushi tasted fine, but it was not the best we've had. I would say that the 3.5 was a pretty fair assessment. My go-to is a spider roll. I like tempura crab, and this gives me something with which to compare head-to-head with various places. 




No comments: