Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cloud Nine

Soon I am going to be leading a poetry-writing workshop for a group of church women. I have done these types of activities with my daughters and their friends when they were in jr high and high school, so it will be interesting and fun to see what it's like with adults of all ages.

We will be writing our drafts on regular lined paper, but I wanted to have some nice paper for our final draft, and it occurred to me that Claremont has not only Stamp Your Heart Out for scrapbooking, but also this upscale paper store in the Village. I decided to look into Cloud Nine on 2nd Street, and I came away with exactly what I was looking for. Small pages of a variety of colors (I hope no one fights over what color they get!) from pastels to rich hues.



 This Queen of Hearts in the window display has kind of a scary look in her eyes...

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Glad you found exactly what you wanted at Cloud Nine. I've got to go there again. There is nothing quite like finding paper or some other accessory that perfectly fits the mental picture that sent you to a store like that in the first place.