I think it's too late now for you to go see the art show Slow Dancing projected on Bridges Auditorium in the evening, but I managed to hear about it in time to go see it last night. Three large screens at the front of Bridges each showed a hyper-slow-motion video of a dancer. I got there just before sunset, and the projections were barely visible. By the time I left about 40 minutes later, the dark skies helped show the colors of the video.
View of projectors
Front of projectors
Students walking by hardly looked up at the large screens. Maybe they had already seen it.
Getting darker
Look closely at this photo and see what looks like ghosts walking in front of Bridges. I was playing with settings on the camera, and this is what happened. I thought it was cool.
Full color coming out







No comments:
Post a Comment