Here she is, my baby sister who was born on this day when I was 3 years old. I vaguely remember going to pick her and my mom up from the hospital, but I really don't remember life before she became a part of our family.The song my mom sang to me was:
One, two, three. One, two, three.
How many people make one, two three?
One, two, three. One, two, three.
Mother and Father and I make three.
Just one more. Just one more.
How many people make just one more?
Just one more. Just one more.
That is the baby and she makes four!
Happy Birthday, Erika!
3 comments:
What a special song and what a delightful memory. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. It made me smile the whole time I read it.
cute song; you should definitely "Orff it";~)
I'm just glad that you didn't send FOUR packing outside the door! :-) Thanks for the cute post.
Post a Comment