Hooray! The music rug has arrived! Doesn't it make the room much more colorful? Our wonderful principal said that when we raised half of the funds, we could order it. Well, folks, we are a little over 1/2 of the $750. We are so glad that we didn't have to wait until 100% of the money was raised.When Room 12 came in for music today, they loved the rug and then said that they would collect loose change and pledge to put $25 towards the rug. With their pledge, that means that I need 11 friends to donate $25 each to complete the purchase.
Perhaps we'll have Room 12 challenge other rooms to match their funds. Anyone out there in blogland willing to take on Room 12's challenge?
3 comments:
Hooray!
The music room rug is beautiful! I know the kids will love it. How great that it is there for them and that you have worked hard to make it possible.
I'll send $25.
Post a Comment