Saturday, January 14, 2012

Peter in Paris

So, last year I blogged about finding these books and records on eBay that I had had as a child with which my father tried to teach me French.  I sent the records off to be made into mp3s and yesterday I made a little movie with the soundtrack and the pictures from the book.  Actually I made two of them.  The book is one that you can read from both ends.  One end starts in English, one in French.  They tell kind of the same story.  I tried to upload them to youtube, but I don't see where they have appeared, so I am embedding one of them right here in my blog.  If you have a spare 6 minutes, you can enjoy the excitement of Peter in Paris.

1 comment:

Elly Wiebe said...

"Excusa-moi is what you say when spill a little soup on big sister's dress." Is that the book? Peter in Paris helped all of us to learn some French phrases.