Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rocco Raccoon


Today Rocco Raccoon is sitting on top of the tea section at the Claremont Trader Joe's. I've seen signs in the store telling kids to look for Rocco and when they find him they will get something (a sticker?). I never paid much attention to it since I don't think they would consider me a child, but the other day I went into TJs with C and asked her just what the raccoon was, and she told me that it is a stuffed animal. 

Today I made sure to take my camera into the store and found him right away. No sticker, but I did get some blog fodder.....

1 comment:

Bec said...

My 2 year old found him that morning in just that spot! At the demo station, they usually give the kids a cookie if they can say where Rocco was hiding.