Thursday, June 6, 2013

Klatch Coffee

Ever since I found out about Klatch Coffee I have wanted to try it out. Needing to catch up with my friend, Susan, she suggested we try the San Dimas shop, and I was ready to go! Here is a photo of my chile caramel cappuccino (I think that's what it was called) which was mighty delicious with just the right amount of kick. If you like Mexican hot chocolate, this one will fill the bill.

I know that if it was closer I would go more often, so I bought a pound of sleeping goat blend to bring home. This is the decaf version of the wild goat (maybe that's the right name, maybe not) blend.

Sometimes the Claremont Craft Ales makes a batch of beer with beans from Klatch, and back in February I enjoyed a pint of Coffee Mawes.

Remember back in the day when you just drank coffee and/or just had a beer? Now it's a whole ordeal and a social event!

No comments: