During our day trip to LACMA on Saturday, we took a little lunch break and drove to Culver City to try LYFE Kitchen. H had read about this place in the NY Times Magazine in April and wanted to try it out. Although it's the kind of place where you order at the counter and they bring out the food, it feels like a nice place and has these herbs growing right in the indoor seating part.
I enjoyed the fish tacos, H had thai curry soup with his grilled asparagus flatbread, and we both tried the chia water with strawberries, mint, ginger and lime. I have been eating chia seeds on my morning yogurt because of their omega 3s and 6s. The chia water was pretty good. This restaurant also has a vegan menu as well as gluten-free, but serves sustainable and local meat, as well. Each entree is less than 600 calories, and if there was a location closer, I would go more often. The other location is in Palo Alto, a little far for lunch.



1 comment:
Both times I've been there have been great. I wish they would open a Claremont location, although I fear I would eat there every day and bust my budget. :D
Post a Comment