Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mauricio's

I do not usually think about eating out in Glendora (the Donut Man doesn't really count as eating out). But I saw a photo on my daughter's Instagram feed of Mauricio's Mexican Food and Pizza and decided to give it a try. Although it's in Glendora, it is very close to San Dimas, so it doesn't take too long to drive there.

Apparently the schtick here is that Mauricio greets people with "Where have you been?" and then when you leave, "See you tomorrow!" We didn't hear these words (saw the sign, though), but that's okay. The food was great. I had a veggie burrito covered in green sauce which was big enough to last me for lunch and dinner. H had his usual chile relleno burrito (also big enough for two meals). Although we are big fans of Los Jarritos, I think know we are going to add Mauricio's to our list.




No comments: