Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer List

I come from a family of list-makers. My family of origin as well as my created family (is that what you call it?).  For the summer I created a list of things I want to do for fun. Recently I have checked a number of them off of my list, but I still have more fun just waiting for me. Perhaps next weekend I'll check off a few more? If I finish the list before school starts, I will just have to add more to it.

Thursday Food Truck Night at the Pomona Fairplex
Kogi BBQ
Go to a Quakes Game
Beach
Movie at the Laemmle
Hike
Have a Game of Thrones Season One Marathon
Art Museum
Write a Poem or a Song or Both
More Crayon Art

This weekend we did manage to watch the 10 episodes of Game of Thrones Season One. Well, we watched 8 of the 10 and we'll finish it up tonight. One can rent an entire tv season from Video Paradiso at one time, and if you rent it on Wednesday, you get $2 off. You get to keep the set for 7 days before the fines start, so we are in good shape.

I'm liking the HBO series, as I thought I would, although I think I liked Pillars of the Earth (book and tv miniseries) more.

No comments: