Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Follow By Email

Several days ago I connected with a violinist I know but hadn't seen in a few years.  I told her about my music blog (after reading hers) and she wanted to know if she could subscribe to it.  I have my whole list of blogs I follow with a reading list, so I know just when the sites are updated. I didn't really know how she could do that.

But then, of course, I googled "subscribe to blogger" and found the simple instructions of how to add a "follow by email" to my blog.  I doubt if anyone would want to get a daily email from lifeinclaremont since I post most days, but my posts to the music blog are somewhat erratic.

Just in case anyone is interested, though, one can now subscribe to either this blog or motifs in music.

No comments: