A delicious and fun Thanksgiving at our house! We figured out that it has been 6 years since we've had both daughters at home for this holiday. We started out with a lovely appetizer spread while watching the Packers / Lions game, and Gaby came over for a chat.
L set the table and used the nametags she had made many years ago. We even got out the good china which we should do more often.
We had a table full of really delicious food.
The zweibach came out just great after baking an additional 10 minutes today, and I opened up a jar of plum chutney that I made this summer. It went very well on the turkey.
After finishing off dinner, we took a stroll through the colleges until it got chilly, and then we came home for pumpkin pie which was devoured before I could take a photo.




1 comment:
That plate of food looks delicious! So glad that you are all together for this holiday. Enjoy!
Post a Comment