Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Velvet Aroma

When in Palm Springs last weekend I spoke with a HMC trustee spouse who has launched this website - Velvet Aroma - which is for cooks who want to organize all the food blogs they follow and recipes into one convenient place.

Now, I'm sure that I am not the only person who finds a recipe on the internet and carries the laptop to the kitchen to use as the cookbook.  I can look through bookmarks of recipes, but often I just look for new recipes.  Or I go through my own blog at all the posts tagged "food" in order to find a recipe I liked in the past.

Velvet Aroma will allow you to import recipes from the web (as well as enter your own family recipes) and organize them in a way that is helpful to you.

You can also follow Velvet Aroma's own food blog - flipcookbook.

No comments: