It has been four years since the last James Bond movie (Quantum of Solace) came out. I blogged about seeing a private advance screening with the HMC community here. Skyfall, the newest Bond film starring Daniel Craig opens tomorrow, and yet we were able to see it at the Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City last night. A little more detail: Michael Wilson, one of the producers of the Bond franchise, is not only an HMC alum, but also a trustee, and he once again allowed HMC to preview the film.
I have to say that I am not a Bond aficionado, but I actually really enjoyed this film. When I looked at Rotten Tomatoes this morning, the critics gave it a 93%. If you don't like action and violence at all, don't see it, but I enjoyed the Adele song, the cinematography, the theme, and the characters.
One of the appetizers included a mashed potato bar. Yum.
Walking toward the theater.
The theater




1 comment:
We're hoping to see Skyfall this weekend . . . and I love the idea of a mashed potato bar!
Post a Comment