Monday, July 30, 2012

Playing with iMovie

Every summer I write down a list of things I need to get done during vacation as well as a list of things that would be fun to do. Somehow the "need to get done" seems to get in the way of the fun, but I took a few minutes today to do one of the things on my play around list. I haven't really worked with the latest iMovie '11 yet, and I wanted to see if I could learn something new. I have been taking pictures of the progress of the bank building in the Sprouts parking lot, standing in the same spot every time I go to get groceries there. I put the seven pictures into iMovie and found that I could play around with various effects, including aged film, cartoon, day into night, b&w, sepia, negative and x-ray. Here is my 14-second clip of special effects.


No comments: