The other day I was looking at our two bedrooms which we use as my music room and H's study (due to empty nest), and I realized that one room was bigger than the other, and that the piano and pump organ were in the smaller room.... I got it into my head that we should switch the two rooms around. I set up an appointment with my piano movers for them to come help with the heavy lifting and soon the switch was made! Of course, we discovered that both rooms are still pretty small, this being a 1922 bungalow made up of a cluster of small rooms. Now I have the opportunity to think of decorating each room to give us the illusion that we have a new house!Monday, July 2, 2012
Shifting Rooms
The other day I was looking at our two bedrooms which we use as my music room and H's study (due to empty nest), and I realized that one room was bigger than the other, and that the piano and pump organ were in the smaller room.... I got it into my head that we should switch the two rooms around. I set up an appointment with my piano movers for them to come help with the heavy lifting and soon the switch was made! Of course, we discovered that both rooms are still pretty small, this being a 1922 bungalow made up of a cluster of small rooms. Now I have the opportunity to think of decorating each room to give us the illusion that we have a new house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment