Saturday, April 28, 2012

Library Book Sale

It's time for the Spring Book Sale at the Claremont Library!  Now, if you know me, or read my blog, you know that books are right up there with food for the quantity of blog posts.  If you know me, or read my blog last summer, you know that I frequently try to pare down the possessions in my house.  Books, though, pose a quandary for me.  Although I believe strongly in borrowing books from libraries and friends (who has time to read every book multiple times?), I can hardly resist a used book sale.  It's like crack.  So, yesterday I walked out of the sale with a Trader Joe's bag half-full of books for $8.50.  First of all, I know that the money is going to a great cause.  Second of all, I have at least half of the books earmarked to give to certain people.  Third of all, the remaining books will travel with me.  When I finish reading them, I will leave them strewn behind for the next person to enjoy. 

No comments: