Tuesday, July 24, 2012

36 Hours in Claremont

I am a fan of the Sunday NY Times travel section, and I usually look over their column entitled "36 Hours in XXX". Usually I find that their ideas of what to do in a city are pretty different from mine, so I decided to make my own column about what I would do for a weekend if I were just to have fun, eat out and enjoy this little town. 

What would YOU recommend for a 36-Hours Claremont stay-cation?




4 comments:

Elly Wiebe said...

Have you submitted your idea to the Courier?

Bec said...

Wow - you hit all the high points . . . I want to eat all that in one weekend! I'd maybe add wine tasting at the Packing House Wine Merchants.

Charlotte said...

I should submit it to the Courier, Mom!

Rosemary said...

Super idea! I'm already thinking about what I'd do. Love your variety of suggested activities.