Second of all, I tried this recipe for "Chicktons" (crouton-like entity made from chickpeas), and they also turned out pretty well). I found this recipe here at Ben & Birdy, but instead of using salt, I used the Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning which has salt among other flavors.Saturday, May 19, 2012
Last Night's Salad
Usually a salad is not worthy for blog fodder, but last night, I think it was. First off, when I went to the garden to pick lettuce, I noticed that one of the tomatoes looked red, so when I touched it, it fell off into my hand. I don't think I've ever harvested a tomato in mid-May! And, it was really tasty. This heirloom variety is called Manitoba.
Second of all, I tried this recipe for "Chicktons" (crouton-like entity made from chickpeas), and they also turned out pretty well). I found this recipe here at Ben & Birdy, but instead of using salt, I used the Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning which has salt among other flavors.
Second of all, I tried this recipe for "Chicktons" (crouton-like entity made from chickpeas), and they also turned out pretty well). I found this recipe here at Ben & Birdy, but instead of using salt, I used the Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning which has salt among other flavors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment