It was time to try out one of Village West's newest eateries -
ZPizza. Locations of this chain reach sixteen states and the District of Columbia - radiating north and east from it's origins in Laguna Beach. ZPizza specializes in organic, fresh ingredients that taste great.

One orders at the counter, or you can order online for delivery. If you want a brew or glass of wine, you'll have to mosey on over to Eureka! Burger just down the way, but ZPizza does take plastic, even though the door does not have the requisite little signage. Service was friendly and efficient.

Now for the food. We shared a large pear and gorgonzola cheese salad and also a rustica pizza - the Mediterranean. Both were delicious, but the Greek olives on the pizza were a little spicy for me. Not a problem - I just gobbled up the artichoke hearts and shared the olives with H. The crust is thin and crispy, and next time I think I'll try a pizza with whole wheat crust.
No comments:
Post a Comment