After walking by it for years (how long has it been here?), we finally had dinner at Dr. Grubbs. There are few choices here, but that's what makes it easy to order. You choose a protein (chicken, salmon, tofu), a sauce and a side or two. We both chose blackened salmon with garlic apple aioli sauce and steamed (?) vegetables. Although it was a little pricey ($12 per person) it was delicious, and I had enough that I saved half for another meal. H ate his whole dinner in one sitting. The sauce was so delicious and the vegetables were plentiful and cooked just the right amount of time.
We may not return frequently, but it's good to know it is here.
Day 22 - Clutter Cleanse: Three books big Bill Martin, Jr. - I Am Freedom's Child, Reach Out to the Morning, and Gentle, Gentle Thursday. Donated.

No comments:
Post a Comment